some suggestions

• - (more like a bug report tbh) main apps menu doesn't seem to open when the case is connected via usb (i assume since it uses a different main screen)

- please add an option to send sms; while full text mode might not be a viable option for this kind of a device (unless it's voice-recognized maybe?), it can be very useful, borderline necessary, for operating prepaid sims

- please add phone contacts management. i understand the you probably don't want the device to creep into the phone replacement area, but some really barebones contact list is almost a must for it to count even as a 'dumbpnone'

- set up some clear rules, and possibly ui switches, for using case audio vs headphones; right now it seems to switch or not in a haphazard manner

• @Anton

Hi Anton,

Thank you immensely for taking the time to share your feedback and thoughtful suggestions with us. We genuinely value the insights you've provided and are committed to enhancing our products. Your detailed observations and proposals have been forwarded to our technical team for thorough evaluation.

Please rest assured that we are continually working on updating and improving our system. Stay tuned for upcoming updates—we're excited about the opportunity to surprise and delight you further.

• Please add contacts to the Menu and quick menu. It is a round about process to get to contacts.

Right now.. i do the following

>> Swipe Left >> Click on Phone

>> Choose Call History at the bottom of the dial pad

>> Select to edit a number from the call history

>> Swipe down

>> swipe down and Swipe Right

Would be good If contacts are added to the main Menu

• @Naveen Kumar

Hi Naveen! 

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We've passed your suggestion on to our technical team for consideration. We are continuously working to improve our system and features, and we appreciate your input. Please stay tuned for future updates!❤️